Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Random things

This was a week of sleep deprivation. Of slight disaapointments and greater excitements ( I might join Reuters!) It was a hot week, but rainy nights.
My obsession of the month : looking at clothes and shoes and bags on Ebay sites, and other retail online outlets. It was truly an obsession - I just liked looking at those clothes and imagining if I could afford them (not), more so since the shipping rates were twice the amount of the actual item!
Also I splurged on my feet after a loooong time and bought 3 pairs of shoes!! And they are so smart..
Also treated myself to a nice hair cut - look much younger now! And P certainly liked it..
I filled myself up on salad today but still managed to snack on potato chips, why then say hello to all the cellulite on my arms and legs and hips!

So sleepy - zzzzz..zzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home