Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hope floats

So its been a roller coaster week. S and J were married and i had absolutely NO idea they were getting hitched so early! for God's sake - he's younger than me even!
But the soul jarring part was that none of my "friends" bothered to let me know abt this. Why, one may ask, dint they? Because I ditched my ex. We were all part of a big group in college-some of whom now are no longer in touch with each other. but when i broke up with P, its like they all shunned me. More like I distanced myself from them and waited to see who would still remain my friend. To no surprise of mine - none of them did. Their collective support seemed to back him. So I tried to forget abt them and move on. That was not a very nice time for me. I felt very lonely and tried so hard to dismiss them from my thoughts and I did. Till i came to know abt this wedding. Then I decided I have to try and reach out them. So I did just that, now I'm back in contact with a few of them. Well, i'm just plain curious to know how did they react to the "event"..tee hee, do they still look at me as the B*tch of the year?
Now I'm just bothered about a few of them - and want things to go back to what they were-which looks highly unlikely. But I still hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chandan V said...

In case u write a novel I assume u wld write it like this----

Once upon a time in kingdom called B there was a king called L and he had a queen called M and they had ministers x,y,z and they lived happily ever after.... blah blah and R.

Are you an algebra expert by any chance. At least i thank god that u r not using alphas, betas & gammas. Any way interesting blog. Keep it rolling.
:->

6:28 pm  
Blogger ilovecheese said...

This is my blog after all, I don't want the whole world to know "who" I'm talking about..only "what"

12:39 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home