why do i feel the urge to fill out really long questionnaires
Where Do You Live - Bangalore
Sex or Ice Cream - Sex + Ice Cream
What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Right Now - Hmmm...lemme see brown?
What Are You Doing Right Now - Feeling hungry
Who Was The Last Person You Went Out To Eat With - My honey
If You Were A Toy What Would You Be – A water pistol
Where Did You Go On Your Honeymoon – waiting eagerly for this one.
What Is Your Ring Tone – 7Days Craig David
What Was The Best Advice Ever Given To You – Don't ask questions you dont wanna hear the answers to.
Do You Own A Vehicle - No
What Are Your Future Plans – Wanna run Montessori school, go bungee jumping, learn to swim
Favorite Films – Matrix, Shrek I and II, The shawshank redemption, Seven, Sleepers, Beauty and the Beast, Mrs Doubtfire,I am Sam
Last Film You Saw At The Cinema - 13 going on 30
Do You Like To Dance – Yeah…love to shake my booty!
Are You Too Shy To Ask Anyone Out - No
Do You Sleep Naked – Only if its too hot.
Christmas or Easter – Xmas.
Lust or Love – Love. Always love.
Worst Feeling In The World – Losing someone you love, havin to let go someone you love.
Worst Sound – Scratching my nails against china/a blackboard
The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up – Wash my face.
Roller Coaster, Scary or Exiting – Very exciting.
How Many Times Do You Let The Phone Ring Before Answering –Depends on whose calling.
Zodiac Sign - Scorpio
Is The Glass Half Empty or Half Full - Half Empty
Best Physical Feature – eyes and smile
Milk or White Chocolate - White
Day or Night - Day
Summer or Winter – Winter any day..the right time to be cozy!
Cake or Pie - Cake
Diamonds or Pearls – Diamond..with a thin gold band..honey you got the hint??
Sunrise or Sunset - sunrise
Do You Hate Anyone – I wouldn’t say I hate anyone, but there are a few people that I just cant stand.
Do You Believe in Fighting – No, but I will argue someone down in a heartbeat.
Who Do You Turn to For Advice – Nobody
If You Could Have One Skill in Life What Would It Be – To be nice yet stand up for what i feel is right, regardless of the consequence. Also learn to fly.
Where Is Your Favorite Place to Shop – Anywhere i can avoid the blase capitalism.
What is Your Favorite Website – Mel's blog, Bennet's blog, and www.gutenberg.org - huge collection of books!
When You Were Little What Did You Want to Be When You Grew Up – An extremely successful woman with loads of work to do and a exciting life, with a loving partner (got the last one..)
Cat or Dog - Dog definitely
picked this up from one of the blogs on Bennet's blog..
http://oneofmanyblessings.blogspot.com/


5 Comments:
You're my Bangaloreian #1 fan. Thank you thank you. My fans are so sexy! I'm getting so swell headed now.
Gee whiz...now now..(blush blush)
;))
Now don let yr head swell too much..
it will be twice the trouble and the weight! lol
"My fans are so sexy" Birds of a feather flock together eh?
I'm right here!!!!...right behind you posting...
LOOK!!!..I am still here!!!!
where are you?...HelloOoOoooOOOooo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home