Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.
If i could wish for..
- I would wish I could lose these ugly saddlebags..
- Wish i knew when i shall get married
- Wish i could see my dad once more..and ask him if he loves me..get a hug from him
- Wish my mom dint have to face many more years of loneliness
- Wish my lil sister got to see more of my dad
- Wish i knew what was the last thing that was on dad's mind when de died
- Wish i could stop my mind from flashing pictures unrelated to my life..
- Wish I can whole heartedly continue loving my bf P years from now
- Wish i could bungee jump, skydive and waterski and make that my profession.
- Wish my grandparents dint have to grow old..I love them very very much.
- Wish my doggie would just grow younger
- Just wish i could tell these two guys from before I love them very much and i made a decision which has me bereft of two guys i really loved as my friends..G and C you know we should go back to where we were..ant we be friends again? I miss you terribly..
- Wish i could talk to Bhaiya..have his usual bear hug make everything all right..
- PC..even though we are not together anymore..you know i really care for you.I just wish i knew you are alright..and happy.
- well..this is a sappy post. please excuse me but these things have been on my mind for so long.
4 Comments:
So why couldn't you make bungee jump, skydive and waterski your profession?
Oh...good post btw..
On I side note, I did a search in Yahoo on Stomach Head Saga, & your blog came up 3rd...w0w.....See?..you're helping me out in more ways than I could have imagined.
Yeah...why not?? I should try those..but only for a teensy factor..i cant afford to.
But that is not going to stop me..
No way..i'm going to go where angels fear to tread-i'm gonna be a montessori school teacher.
Bungee jumping and sky-diving?
Pshaw..stones and fiddlesticks..
What's more adventurous than trying to control sleep-deprived munchkins with too much energy and get them to be little gentlemen and ladies?
Bennet..your head saga needs to be found by the unsuspecting poor public..
so that's cool!!I finally got something on yahoo search..
(doing the victory dance..tantatantan...)
Yeah...why not?? I should try those..but only for a teensy factor..i cant afford to.
But that is not going to stop me..
No way..i'm going to go where angels fear to tread-i'm gonna be a montessori school teacher.
Bungee jumping and sky-diving?
Pshaw..stones and fiddlesticks..
What's more adventurous than trying to control sleep-deprived munchkins with too much energy and get them to be little gentlemen and ladies?
Bennet..your head saga needs to be found by the unsuspecting poor public..
so that's cool!!I finally got something on yahoo search..
(doing the victory dance..tantatantan...)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home