
Dentophobia - means I never wanna see a dentist come near any of my decaying molars that hurt when i swig a very cold drink.
Trypanophobia - fear of the poky thingie that doctors use. Haven't faced an injection since the age of 6 (I remember it very clearly) until the last time I was at the mercy of the sharp point of a needle was in 1999 (and it was aimed at the roof of my mouth. Painful? um yeah).
I want it to remain the last time. For a very very long time.
Dromophobia- Fear of crossing streets. Yes I'm beginning to be shit scared of crossing busy roads in the night. Knowing the traffic of Bean town it is not going to be difficult to end up just another statistic.
Epistemophobia- Fear of knowledge. WTF? I'm fearful of not knowing enough! Get real..who would be afraid of that?
Song I hate the most right now, since it repeats every hour on the hour on the radio - "Oh" by the very masculine Ciara. Yuck. Ew.
Song I like - Summer Nights by Lil Rob.
Fragrance of the day - "Estee Lauder Beautiful"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home