Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Friday, March 28, 2008

My fav conditioner

Alberto VO5 Tea Therapy Clarifying Conditioner, Vanilla Mint Tea 15 fl oz (433 ml)
V05 conditioner

I love this conditioner for so many reasons!

1. It smells absolutely divine...vanilla plus mint and very soothing.
2. The texture - not greasy and easily rinsed out.
3. It works! It works wonderfully, even if I use only just a tiny bit it spreads evenly through the hair and works its magic within 30 seconds.
4. The pleasant scent stays until I wash my hair again.
5. Cost effective: a 433 ml bottle costs Rs. 99 and lasts for around 7-8 months atleast (at the rate of using twice a week).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home