Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Dark eyeliner look EOTD



I used thick eyeliner on the eyes - a new thing for me, mainly since I line my eyes very rarely! Also it is nearly bare face - only finishing powder and blush - no creams, no lotions on face. Over the weekend I want allow my skin to breathe, so off the chemicals for a while.

Tanaya babe - this Sunday DH's (that's dear husband's) friends are coming over for the second time since we were married - so that's cooking for 12 hungry rioting men (still boys, despite their "advanced" ages). God knows how we'll manage, but we're excited!


Another full FOTD - squinting in the sunlight.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home