I tag you for the meme!
Here's the meme I found from Karen's site
Things I’m passionate about
Makeup, heh.
Books - I read like a maniac. Sometimes at work too.
Iron Maiden.
My baby the hubby.
Cleanliness at home (just like Monica from Friends).
Water conservation (very very passionate).
Cooking (and watching cookery shows).
Spreading my happiness to all those around me.
Dogs, smoochable lil puppies.
Shoes.
Taking Macro photos. I’m constantly snapping photos of makeup, plants and eyes.
Entertaining guests at home. I looove it when people visit. Really
Learning how to tweak my mobile phone software.
Classical music.
Reading make-up and photo related blogs.
Books I’ve recently read
Boy Proof - Cecil Castellucci
Blandings - PG Wodehouse
Susan Elizabeth Philips - Just Imagine (or something like it)
Songs I could listen to over and over
Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden
Four Seasons Summer - Vivaldi
Soni De Nakhre (Bollywood) - from the movie Partner
The Godfather theme
Don’t speak - No Doubt
Le Onde - Ludovico Einaudi
Traits I’m attracted to in my best friends
Honesty
Loyalty
Innate decency and etiquette
Humour
Compassion
Things I say often
Wait!
You look pretty.
I love you na!
I love you God.
Hehe (no seriously I giggle like that often)
Was that you?
Shall we..
Things I’d like to do before I die
Skydive
Bungee Jump
White water rafting
Visit Rome and Italy – the whole country
Visit all the national parks around the globe (one can always hope, no?)
Make the best Chocolate cake, eggless, ever
Lose all the extra 35 pounds on me
Adopt all the stray dogs I see around me
Ride the World’s largest and most dangerous Roller Coaster
I tag Kathryn, Anu and An Indian Girl
Labels: meme


2 Comments:
how do i play this???? like i said, i'm not the most technologically 'with it' person. do i respond in my blog or can i do it here?
Hi ANu, you respond to it on your blog..in a separate post. I think. Iheartmakeup has done it too :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home