Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Blue daba dee

There I was..quietly trying to illegally download songs off the net..
Trying to tweak my mobile software (again illegal) live on the edge.don't I?
And BAM! I was hit..wounded..sad..hurt..the blues-they got me.
The blues, they got me bad.
I dint know why-but i was sad.
Nothing he said was enough, the kisses he gave were naught.
I want something, i look for it
What can it be..where is it?

See what the blues can do? turn me into this sappy sham poetry-writer wallowing in the self contained misery that entwines my too active mind.And i wannatalk to somebody..scream aloud. but..fee fie fo fum

Today's thought for the day : I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou

1 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

I like that. That's sweet.

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home