If you eat a sub then a burger you get half the calories right?
I'm completely drained out today..feel very very blue indeed.
Also I need to 'fess up - I'm very addicted to reading transcripts of The Gilmore Girls - any free time I have, I'm completely engrossed. phew! That's that.
I met a couple of my old friends on the weekend. And I realized I'd really missed them a lot. Especially G. You were my best friend. You still are. but what happened? Wh'd you go away. Now you live with your girlfriend and I'm so happy and proud for you..


6 Comments:
They don't air The Gilmore Girls there?...It'll most likely be out on dvd sooner or later.
I was in 1 of these this past weekend.....things change....moods too
Take one listen of "Los Lonely Boys" and call me in the morning.
signed,
Doctor Feelgood.
BTW, that's LLBs "Heaven" to start with...
http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/los_lonely_boys/artist.jhtml?_requestid=132460
listen to "more than love" if "Heaven" doesn't scrub the blues away.
Thank me later.
Where is the cheese girl?
HEY?...What happened? It's just me and this Geek Squad guy here. Where are you?
Hey Guys!!
I'm back..i was on a grand tour of europe..21 days off!!
It was the most memorable tour ever..
Venice and Paris and Rome and Switzerland..i absolutely did not wanna come back home..but siiigggghhhhh back to work again but for all I care I'm still enveloped in the picturesque beauty of the alps..
And Italian guys are certainly yummy eye candy..
Thanks,you guys, I love to see your comments : and FYI no more blue..I'm all lit up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home