Weird dream
I have had my share of weird whacko dreams..and this was one of them.
I live in a really tall building..which is in the middle of a pool-like lake (small and really blue).
And this is where it gets really weird-I am convinced that this was Japan.really.swear. In my dream I'm telling myself "This is Japan." And I could see the skyline of Japan (no city that I know of) and its hazy, the sun's setting and looks like Japan. And when I looked down at the pool/lake..it was full of Pepsi bottles.Empty plastic PET 2 litre pepsi bottles laid end to end..neatly..and (no no..this is not that weird?) I think to myself..Japan is dirty.
Yes..and someone yells at my apartment door..but my neighbours dont want that person to disturb me so they ask him to leave. They are nice to me because (in my dream I tell myself) they are japanese. Whoa!! That is one crazy dream. I dont like Pepsi. I dont live alone. And I definitely have NOT been to Japan.Ever. I dont even know what it looks like!
So what has been your weirdest dream?


4 Comments:
This dream obviously mean you'd like to have sex with a Pepsi man from Japan in a pool.
I think you should go for it.
To dream about an apartment, symbolizes a financial or situational state. To dream of a large, lavish apartment indicates a large increase to your income or an improvement to your family life. To dream of a shabby and dark apartment, indicates misfortune and possible loss of money.
Some Trivia
Dreams are indispensable. A lack of dream activity can mean protein deficiency or a personality disorder.
In your lifetime, you would've spent about 6 years of it dreaming. That is more than 2,100 days spent in a different world.
Men tend to dream more about other men, while women dream equally about men and women.
Physiologically speaking, researchers found that during dreaming REM sleep, males experience erections and females experience increased vaginal blood flow - no matter what the content of the dream. In fact, "wet dreams" may not necessarily coincide with overtly sexual dream content.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bennet:
Japanese men are short.Ergo, No.
And I'm not going to tell you about that dream in which I was flying on my bicycle..and I..
Chandan: Wow! Maybe I was just watching too much of Discovery travel channel?
Also I dont remember all of my dreams - they are definitely weird. Do you hear sound/audio in your dreams?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home