Something to grin about!
So my good friend is getting married. That was not a shock. But the person she is going to be married to - when I heard who it was - man, was I freaked out! I think he would be the last person I would have expected to be the one! But que sera sera.
So..I've found some neat sites for humour, one of them is the http://www.banterist.com, you may wanna check it out.
So I have to upload my photos of the trip, i know i'm lazy ;)
My computer at home is on a protest. It refuses to cooperate. Well, you know what happens to recalcitrant appliances - they get a boot on their *sses! But I have to tackle this rascal - or else the only thing it will be good for is to play Solitaire.
Chow time people!


4 Comments:
Welcome back. I thought you were kidnapped or something, but I didn't know what to do, and hoped you had just ended up married to a male model.
Funny link. That's what happens when you hire cheap labor to make your signs.
Well, for me the shocking news was she getting married!! :(((
Best thing to do is take a hammer and smash ur computer!. No computer.. No problem!..
Bennet: sigh..i toured europe and only the Italians are tolerable, and i didn't see any models..sighhh. But I'm glad to see you're ok..your wicked smile was missed!
Animallust - typical male response. Now a girl would fret and fume and then ask a charming young man to fix the computer, simpering at him and throwing him shy sidelong glances! Boys..take the hint!Girls do not weild hammers, atleast not until they're married. Then they need no more ammo other than their voices.
Don't tell me you weren't warned.
Your experience of being with/ knowing men is commendable!!..
I must say.. all the best Bennet!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home