Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Things i wanna do very badly

So I'm back from my vacation!! It was the best..ever..21 whole days of amazing picturesque beauty- a grand euro tour...
But back again to what i would really like to do:
3. go on a trip with my friends sometime this year.
2. settle down in a job that i love again,within this year.
1. Go on my honeymoon to europe - time frame unknown.

But i so badly wanna wear red and white bridal bangles and cover my hands with henne - all the way to my elbows and on my feet. I just really want these..very badly.
hmmm.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

Hey, I should be doing that. I'd love to spend all day drawing on women's feet and legs. Hell, I'd do it for free.

9:01 am  
Blogger Nobody said...

Obviously clean feet though.
Are there any butt hennes? I could do those too, and again clean.

9:05 am  
Blogger ilovecheese said...

Yeah..the henna feels cold and clammy but it would sure look sexy!! ;)
It could be your next career option!

2:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home