Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.
posted by ilovecheese @ Saturday, September 17, 2005
LMAO!!! rofl!! I gotto say kudos for your impeccable sense of humor and lightheartedness which is seemingly combined with a very liberal viewpoint on lots of issues!! The snaps are too good and your writing very interesting! Keep posting!!
What more!! the Robert Frost quote you have on ur page is my all time favorite!!
Thanks for the high five!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Underworked, not underpaid anymore, night owl, I'm really lazy. Also I goof off at work and no one knows that.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
LMAO!!! rofl!! I gotto say kudos for your impeccable sense of humor and lightheartedness which is seemingly combined with a very liberal viewpoint on lots of issues!!
The snaps are too good and your writing very interesting! Keep posting!!
What more!! the Robert Frost quote you have on ur page is my all time favorite!!
Thanks for the high five!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home