Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My new cosmetic buys!

I bought myself an ELF Tone correcting concealer, as well as Lakme Rose Powder - a lightly rose scented blotting powder.

Photobucket

My favourite would be the five drawer for jewellery and make up!
Photobucket

Blossom Kocchar's Aroma Magic suits my skin so well - and works miracles. So this time I wanted to try a cleaser to specifically target my oily combination skin. I used the Mint Cleanser - which contains all natural ingredients that includes natural extracts of peppermint, spearmint, cloves, garlic, pineapple, neem and essential oils including Juniper, Rose, Ylang Ylang & Rosemary.
In the first couple of seconds within opening the pack you get a distinct spearmint smell - which is pleasant, but strong. The best part is after cleansing my face it felt absolutely fresh - not stetched or filmy or dry! I'm going to see how long that feeling lasts - it looks like it worked real good on the T-zone, let's see how my cheeks feel after some time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home