Can I buy that??
I feel guilty not having updated my blog, but I din't really have much scoppe to share :D But here's the latest! My new obsession is shopping on Ebay - and I've bout rings and a bracelet and a satin nightie-thing (that feels heavenly but fits awkward!).. I've just not been able to resist the shopping and only realised yesterday that I'd have to pay for all of them by the end of the month. EEps!
And what else?? I'm due to be married in November!! YEAH! I'm so happy!
For now I'm all agog about the shopping - many new sarees and shoes and whatnots...
And I was heavily obsessed into looking for pacakge deals to Thailand and Malaysia but that's on hold for now..atleast until September!
So here's the loot from Ebay.





1 Comments:
Keep up the good work » »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home