Bah! Imbeciles
So I've uploaded some of the photos from the Euro trip, check them out here.
On a bitter note, y'day, while I was waiting to be attended at McDonald's a seemingly educated couple walked in and tried to puch past me towards the counter! They were least bothered that there was a semblance of a queue, and that they should, perhaps, Lord Almighty! have to wait in the queue like civilized persons! Sheesh the indignity of having to wait for something must have hurt the girl, but then I snapped at her and asked her WTF did she think she was doing? Dumb bit*h!
Anyhow, waiting in a queue is as foreign to Indians as throwing garbage in the designated trash can. Come on! We are free to throw trash wherever we want! It's our basic right - we keep our homes sparkling clean, mopping and sweeping everyday; but the roads? Hell, they don't belong to us, why should we bother?? If only more people would try to make it a cleaner place to stay. How come when we travel to other countries we show cleaner behaviour? Aaaaargh!

4 Comments:
Hmmm. U r right there. Indian's need to be self motivated to behave properly & I assume it will take some time. Nice blog. In Btwn I'm a photo blogger. My Link is www.flickr.com/photos/chandan/
I don't.... I'm now so VERY STRESSED!!!!!...breath.....in...out..I'm good now.
Cute photos btw.
You should do more elaborate poses nex time. Try to pose while pretending you are presenting the mountains and/or landscape to the photographer...
You're also cute BTW.
Thanks! Tho mid year resolution - Lose weight! and Stick to this. Yes that's what I tell myself when I'm fast asleep in Lala land.
Yes we tried to straighten the Leaning tower of Pisa. Those photos I'l post later.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home