Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Can you please suggest a title?Feel lazy..

I confess, I'm lazy. I would rather laze away the beautiful day reading a book.
But I wanna get some many things done..my mind does not stop dreaming. I wonder if I ever will have time to do all the things i want to relish..but I'm still young right?
These days I'm really starting to miss my friends much more than usual. I accept I'm not one of the best friends around - I hardly ever keep in touch, and I don't allow anyone to come really close to me. I don't like feeling vulnerable like that. Very very few people have ever really known me, and I miss them. I miss having all that simple fun which did not involve spending loads of money.With those friends I did have to do something shallow or pointless to be socially acceptable, or display any "cool" behaviour.
I feel old inside. Not a nice feeling at all. nope.I'm wasting inside and I dont feel interested in most things.
I feel it's really had making good friends who I can respect. I haven't come across anyone I would give up sleep for, talking late into the night, laughing and arguing in turns.
Let me get out of this funk.
Another site to visit - http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Odd_Pics.html
BTW - I feel the french language is sexy - but sometimes it sounds like they are spitting or slurring, weird spaz words, but it does not sound as harsh as German. Ok so gotta get back to work..adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home