Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Friday, June 17, 2005

This is not about me (not!)

I don't wanna sound whiny - the theme in the past few posts does not reflect all of me, i know this is justa phase and this too, shall pass.
I realized, sometimes, I'm not thankful enough for the blessings in my life. I have an extremely loving partner, (I cannot use the term "Boyfriend", because he is much more than that), whose love and understanding make me feel very happy to be just alive! I can write oodles about him and the way we are..but I digress. My family is so supportive and no matter how independant I become, I will always miss my Mom and her unconditional love. She has been the one bright source of love, care and non-judgemental love and she is my father, mother and guide all rolled into one big loving fun heart. It was tough for her to single handedly bring up two kids and a dog, and yet remain the wonderful person that she is, without any complaints.
And there are so many more things that I am glad of, that if i were to list them all here, this post would indeed turn sappier.
But then, I feel happy for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

I now break into song...

Some whereeeeeeee over the rainbow....way up highh...there's a land that...

okay...
I'm glad you're happy. Even if it's far too happy for me that I'm choking on your puffy happy clouds...

I'm happy for you, I really am.

12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home