Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Last working day

Today was my last working day at my present company. I feel sad - it was really fun and the peeople were all nice to me. This was my first job and it felt like a second home - seriously.
Well I'm off to a new bigger company - and I wonder once again - will it be easy for me make friends? Probably not. Will all the new people be nice to me? Maybe not.
But I will live one day at atime - and let's see what happens!
And I'm off to a 3 week trip to vist my 2 grannies (Maternal and paternal) and visiti cousins and all extended family. For the first time I will be travelling alone on trains. Well bon voyage to me, eh?
Adios amigos - will update in between.

1 Comments:

Blogger Praveen said...

Hey.. have a nice trip and enjoy with ur relatives!!! lucky you! you are with them!

12:08 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home