Pink/Gold EOTD
So this was what I did at home, down with cold and fever :( I'm better now, though.
This look's based on Temptalia's look Springy Eye, of course, it didn't turn up quite the same.
I used gold pigment (no base) on the lid, gold on inner 1/3rd, light pink on middle, dark pink on outer 1/3rd, violet on crease and very light pink with shimmer on the brow. No eyeliner, I forgot, sheesh.


This is the breakdown for the look, hope it helps Amita. :)
Labels: eotd

7 Comments:
Hey.. pink and gold, my all time faves! very nice vivid effect :)
Also gotta say u've done a complex layering job with a steady hand.
Aww thank you :D
I loooove layering, infact right after this i did a very horrible black eye - it spread to the brows which made it worse. The problem is my dark eyelids don't show colour until I use base and foil the colours. Sighhh
Now thats wat i calls the bigger picture! :)
that is very pretty! you did a great job. personally i can't wear pink shadows well but you can really carry it off.
I like this look a LOT:)
Thanks Anu, aww odn't say that, I think you can easily carry off the Fafi colous, you have so much pizzaz! A darker pink would look fab, I'm sure
Thanks Ranjani!
Gorgeous spring color!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home