My Lemmings
Lemming: A lemming refers to a purchase/wished-for-item which results from reading an enthusiastic post about a new fabulous product. courtesy Urban Dictionary
Not to confused with this lil' cute fella
My Lemming list grew yesterday when I saw this on Karen's lovely blog! And then I realised, there have been some items on my lemming list that are either too expensive, or not available in India.
These are all the items I really, really want....
1. Dior Goldrush Summer 2008 collection. Rs.2,650.
2. Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow. Rs.590 not available in India

3. Clinique Pore Minimizer Serum. Rs.1,320

4. Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. Maybe Rs.375 haven't seen in Indian stores yet
5.Prescriptives Instant Gratification Skin Renewal Peel. Rs.1,580, I saw this on Temptalia not available in India

6. Shu Uemera Pressed Shadows in Pristine Green. Rs.800 (NVII)
7. Shu Uemera Eye lash curler. Rs.
8. MAC Fluidline in Blitz and Glitz (again, from Karen's site) Rs. 600. (Available!!)
9. MAC Fluidline in Shade (a very nice dark green). Rs. 600. (Available)
10. Azzaro Now for Women, 50 ml for Rs.1,770 (available!!!)
So what are you lemming for?
Labels: Lemming


3 Comments:
Hey... cute li'l lemming! Dont go jumping off any cliffs now :)
I sure could do nicely with a pot of mac golden olive pigment... sigh... seen it on a coupla fotds -its drivin me crazy!
oooo... so sorry... just managed to leave a comment there in hubby's name! wont he be wild if he finds out! He wouldn't be caught dead near anything colorful or fragranced; real caveman, that fella :)
ok Amita, you totally freaked me out for a minute! I was wondering how come a "man" with name Avishek could lemm some olive pigment! Pheww...
Seriously though, I can buy it here and then wait for you to come to Blr and control the temptation to dip into the pigment meanwhile ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home