I love shopping. Even more when it's not for me.
Harry Potter HBP is out!! Wonder when I will be able to read it.
More serious issues running around my head - but now, its time for some funnies..
Why is it necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
What is GOLF? Golf
1. An inefficient attempt to direct an uncontrollable sphere into an inaccessible hole with instruments ill-adapted for the purpose.2. An expensive way of playing marbles.


4 Comments:
Golf...I've never enjoyed it. I'll explain this quite simply. It's sport that involves people trying to make themselves feel wealthy or a part of an elite group wealthy people. I've asked several people what's so great about it and they say the same thing:" It's nice to be outside."
To which my obvious estimate is, but can't you just go outside without needing to hit a tiny white ball? For some, I guess not.
Bah! Its just a snobbish status symbol - and seriously lacks excitement. A time for the men to gossip freely without being noticed!
Hey thanks for the comments (ages ago!)
Yeah, I'm a pastor and have never played golf. That is a RARE thing in North America...
OMG I didn't know they nailed the top of the coffin. How depressing. I don't know it's depressing to me, it just is LOL.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home