Too long
Its been very long since I posted properly. I take all the blame..just plain lazy. Lots of things happened here but I dont want to say anything for the fear of being dooced!
I did buy something very precious, something that i was waiting for a long time - the Pride and Prejudice vcd the BBC mini series - all I remembered from the movie was - when I had seen it 5 years earlier - the scene where Darcy says "I think she is most handsomest women I've known". I was delighted by that purchase!! Colin Firth truly plays the Darcy I always imagined (having read P&P 8 times completely, I can safely vouch for that) -Handsome, brooding, proud, yet passionate. Jennifer Ehle too played Eliza Bennet to perfection - though I still feel Minnie Driver would have been very suited for hat role - playful, intelligent, passionate and exactly BE Eliza. Mrs Bennet was not annoying enough - but really good at what she did, and Lydia was silly and flirty - I kept thinking she should have been related to Helena Bonham Carter, she looked like her younger sister; but I later discovered Crispin Bonham Carter was Mr Collins! So..thats it..Ms.Bingley was truly a b*tch..very well played indded. It was exactly as I always imagined! I've seen Emma, Sense and Sensibilty (another absolute fav). I wait to see the other movies - but Indian movie channels will probably never show those movies - pity though.
And what else?
Tell me any good movies you've seen lately..


3 Comments:
Well done!
[url=http://czctxwkt.com/xxzx/nyzg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zkgvokys.com/bwgr/oihe.html]Cool site[/url]
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
Great work!
http://czctxwkt.com/xxzx/nyzg.html | http://vzqpkoya.com/qlzq/hwvn.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home