No more goofy smiles

Hi died on 3rd, at 2:20 am. He was in my arms, and I heard and saw his last breath go out of him. I just cant believe my darling my life my wonderful beyond compare Kinner is gone.
I love him so much - I'm just happy his suffering is over. Please forgive me Kinner if I fell short anytime taking care of you. You enriched our life beyond imagination, your every moment was full of unconditional love - you were more than our dog - you were family.
I cant ever forget you.


7 Comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry.
Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it oepns up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."
Anonymous? This post was not for you to rant about your disappointing expectations from "love" - and not abt people - who will never understand wha it is to love like a dog.
You dint even have to guts to leave your identity. Please..read before you post? I don't need to read you love-lorn carzy thoughts out here on my post. Its abt my DOG? get it? D-O-G. Was that so difficult to understand?
I'm sorry about Kinner. I know you are missing him. Kinner lived a full life--13 years filled with love from you and the rest of the family. That's the best he could have asked for. He gave you his best too. It was his time to go. He has crossed over "the rainbow bridge." If you've never heard of the rainbow bridge look it up on internet; there are many beautiful sites about it.
***TexasGirl***
Thanks texasgirl. I really appreciate your kind comment.
Thanks texasgirl. I really appreciate your kind comment.
Hey, don't know if this is the right place to comment, but for KLUELess puzzle, L10, you have to think motion, think cars, with 4 rings (logo) and A6 as a model...all the hints were there, just put them together.
Wishing you a Happy New Year too :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home