Not good news
The last couple od days have been horrible. My dog Kinner, has gone from a modeately healthy - 13 year old to a terribly sick one. The vet think its his kidneys - they are nearly failed. I don''t know what to do now - the treatment does not seem to make any improvements.
These are his symptoms -
- Absolutely refuses to eat anything, or drink water or milk.
- His rear legs have swollen, vet says its due to urine retention.
- His loin area is swollen, turgid to touch.
- He dribbles urine, with blood in it. The urine is very smelly and dark.
- He can barely lift his head.
- He's breathing very laboriously - very shallow quick breaths
- He remains standing in position for more than half an hour and finally we push him onto te floor before he can collapse.
- He's very restless, unable to sleep.
Last night we were awake half the night trying to set him to sleep, but his breathing was very bad.
I'm so scared and so upset-I cant bear to think of any other option. If any one can help me understand what exactly is going on -it would really be very helpful.
I'm prepared to relieve him of his suffering - but its just too hard. Ilove him too much. I cant believe he has to suffer so much. Poor baby - I only wish he could speak out and say what realy hurts him.
Please God, help him.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home