If I could just bop her!
Today I'm ashamed to read the response given to the research conducted below...
A full-time stay-at-home mother would earn $134,121 a year if paid for all her work, an amount similar to a top U.S. ad executive, a marketing director or a judge, according to a study released on Wednesday.
This lady - a so called member of the "hospitality industry" said that stay-at-home moms should not get paid..because it's nothing compared to having a job!! She said - I can't quote exactly coz i dont remember her exact words, that its tougher to have a job and take care of home and that its no big deal to be a "home maker". I was flabbergasted at this person's view!! If she had a high paying job, it does not give her the right to thumb-down non-working mothers!! The cheek! I wish i could bop her on her pretty botoxed face and slap her stiff! I bet she had never to worry about all household chores or coking or taking care of her childern (its a well known factshe is a Page 3 person..and the lifestyle she supports evidences an affulent one). I am enraged..so easily she dismissed being a full time mother! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
When I look at Mel I comepletely admire the way she has come so far..and achieved so much!
Look at Heather! Does it look like she is any lesser than a working woman?
What the F*** was that b*it*h in the paper talking abt..
I'm going to update is post once i get her name!
Labels: delete


1 Comments:
Moms run the world . . . for free! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home