Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yawning existence


I have spent the last hour yawning away, thanks to a huge lunch which, in fell swoop, destroyed my feeble attempts at dieting. Lemme post the flower of the day..

Ok thats really pretty.
Here's the latest update - I'm trying on contact lenses and they make a huge difference compared to my specs! But wearing them is another story - my eyes reject them instantly and I wonder at the marvel of the human body - the eyes tried so hard to get the foreign object out- i cried for many minutes after trying them on! wonderful human body eh?
Another fun site..if you have time to fritter away knowing how much ketchup in a bottle..
http://cockeyed.com/inside/

Adios for the moment!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home