How to: Store your lipsticks
Continuing the series for How to...?, I present you the disk-case lip holder. Similar to concept in the cigarette holder, this does a good job in keeping my lippies in one place, and I remember all the shades that are in each, so easy to find in the morning!

Click below to see more pics and collections



See, you can use things around the house for make-up storage!
Labels: how to


5 Comments:
Lovely boxes :) maybe u can even label the tops by color family, and then put several shades of a color together in one box...
Yeah, surely...like "Too red for me", "Really red", "Not red, but still not appropriate" and "Only 1 for me" hehehe
Ooo, how cute! I love it.
Thanks Beautytalk for stopping by :)
that's pretty cute :). Although I don't have time to scout them out over here :(.
btw I'm tagging you. see my blog for rules.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home