Can you identify the plant?
This was lovely plant, with small green leaves with cream colouring (I bought it along with a Coleus plant). 2 days in the sun, and I kept it in the balcony and it totally fried the plant. Poor thing, I felt very, very bad. I thought maybe keeping it inside the house, near the window would help, but for a few days it looked like nothing could go, the plant was *dead*. But lo behold! Last week I see these small, lovely delicate lime green leaves and I rejoiced that I hadn't really killed the plant! Now I water it twice everyday and it flourishes well inside..in fact, right next the dressing table..

Can anyone tell me what's the plants name?
Labels: Home


2 Comments:
No Idea :(
danged if I know, girl! botany was never my strong spot... now, if u chopped up a spleen or a piece of lung and put it up, i could identify that in a jiffy! :) :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home