Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Best Google spam subject line ever!

More Rod, More Action.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Anu said...

LMAO! that's pretty hilarious.

10:24 pm  
Blogger Mukho said...

Heya! No post, no comment, no chat for how many days?
wassup with the quietness, dude?
Heh, I'm one to talk, seeing as I've conveniently blipped off the blog radar for like a week now :)
But rest assured, all will be revealed in the goodness of time...

12:31 pm  
Blogger ilovecheese said...

:P Exactly, you're one to talk!
Nah, just generally awfully busy at work, and in and out of station on the weekends..
What are you going to reveal, ma? Jaldi!

3:50 pm  
Blogger Usagi Chan said...

Hey Ilovecheese!! :D
I wanted to ask you about your "links to this post" options. I would love to get something similar for my wordpress... may you help me?
Thanks in advance!
Hugs ~~

Eru~

7:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home