Some dance to remember some dance to forget

Fighting a losing battle; with weight, with laziness and a few escaping grey hairs.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Tagging myself from Temptalia - Beauty Secrets

My Foundation: Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation and Lakme Face Magic Daily Wear Souffle

My Mascara: Clinique Gentle Waterproof mascara in Brown

My Blush: ELF Blush in Glow, ColorBar Blush in Fucsia

My Eye Shadow: Maybelline Color palette and ELF Smokey Eye grey

My Day Cream: Loreal Happyderm Moisturiser

My Lipstick: Color Institute pink layered with Revlon Cheery L/g



My Beauty Product Brand: Loreal

My Essential Beauty Product: Pressed compact powder (for now it is MAC Studio Fix)

My Favorite Makeup Product: Eye shadow

My Perfume: Hugo Boss Femme perfume

My Nails: Maybelline

My Feet: Basic cold cream.

My Hands: Good ole coconut oil

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Deo, shampoo + conditioner in one and a tinted lip balm.

Woman I admire for their beauty: Past: madhuri Dixit. Current: Nobody strikes me.

Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Sushmit Sen.

My Ultimate Dream: Travel extensively in Europe

How Do I Define Womanhood: Self confidence with steely nerves.

My Favorite Fashion Publication: Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mukho said...

hey, I noticed some MAC products on ur list... are they gifts, shipped or bought in bengaloooorooo?
And if u're tellin me there's a MAC store out there, girl, OMG! I can't wait to go bankrupt! :D :D :D

11:06 am  
Blogger An Indian's Makeup Blog said...

I love Lakme souffle too!!! Its sooooo super light weight and hydrates skin so very well! Would be perfect for the summer , right? I miss it....I think I am gonna ask a friend of mine who is going to India to get it for me.

10:50 pm  
Blogger ilovecheese said...

Hey Mukho, yes dear there is a genuwyne MAC store in Bengaluuuruu, near garuda Mall, I've seen it only from outside though, didn't have the courage to enter it ;)
The MAC studio Fix I bought in Thailand for DIRT cheap, seriously. ORIginal. You have to go to Bangkok just for shopping, believe me!

10:46 am  
Blogger ilovecheese said...

Hey Indian Girl, the mousee is fabbb no? Very summer appropriate, must get your hands on it! Hope your friend can buy it for you :)

10:46 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home