I wish...
One of my colleagues at work plan to visit London, Scotland and some mroe European countries for 3 weeks..Now thats some few lakhs of rupees..3-4 times more than my annual salary! I really wish I could, soem day visit all those places - England, Scotland, Ireland - with no pecuniary constraints. I woudl love to take the Jane Austen tour - since she is beyond compare my most favourite author and I love the scenic beauty in her books, so enamouring!
Hmm i really wish I could travel - all around the world - slowly at my own pace, not having to worry about how much money to spend. It would be so cool if I won some tour like that or airfare to those places!!
Ooooohhh if only there was some way that would happen..
I'm still planning my honeymoon - and we're aimimg for Australia - quite expensive - but I'd want it to be memorable you know..

Oh please? With a cherry on top? Pretty please? Can I have a nice tour around the world?
Labels: delete


2 Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. R saltate du propecia Slimming pill Dvd players digital video which is best 2002 minivan cruise egypt nile Et gsm surveillance video save on electrolux vacuum cleaners City toyota adelaide Leather seat cover e34
Very nice site! »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home